Vegan and Champagne, can they go together? G.H. Mumm has partnered with Chef Owner of SOULISTIC HK – Tiffany Lau – to bring her #stayhome Vegan Champagne Brunch recipes straight to your doorstep. Tiffany has introduced two of her favourite dishes: Vegan Salmon Bagel and Banana Pancake, that match beautifully with Mumm Grand Cordon. Learn how to make your own Vegan Champagne Brunch now. Don’t forget the bubbles!
Vegan Salmon Bagel:
3 large Carrots, cut in half, not peeled 1 tsp Sea Salt
3⁄4 cup (175ml) Hot Water
1 tsp Nori Granules*
3 tbsp Caper Brine
2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
1 tbsp White Miso Paste 1⁄2 tsp Smoked Paprika 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1⁄2 tsp Garlic Powder
1⁄4 cup Olive Oil
*Nori Granules – Can also use a nori sheets in a spice grinder or blender until fine
Vegan Cream Cheese Yield: 120g
3⁄4 cup (97g) Raw Cashew, soaked
1⁄2 cup (125ml) Water
3 tbsp Lemon Juice (about 1-2 lemons) 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1⁄2 Sea Salt
240ml Soy Milk
2 tbsp + 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
1 medium Ripe Banana, peeled 200g All Purpose Flour
2 tbsp Sugar
1 tbsp Baking Powder
1⁄4 tsp Baking Soda
1⁄2 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1⁄4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
3⁄4 cup (97g) Cashew, soaked 1⁄4 cup (87g) agave
1⁄4 cup water
1⁄4 tsp cinnamon
1⁄4 tsp cardonmom, ground 1⁄2 inch fresh ginger, peeled 4 pink peppercorns
1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
Instruction – Vegan Salmon Cream Cheese Bagels:
Vegan cream cheese. fresh dill.
Cooking time: 40 mins Yield: 4 servings Calories: 450 kcal
1. Vegan Cream Cheese – Soak cashews with hot water for 5-10 mins. When completed,
add the ingredient into a high speed blender and blend until creamy. Can store for 5-6
2. Vegan Salmon – Place carrot and 1 tsp of salt into a pot, cover with water and bring to a
boil. Boil for 5-10 mins, or until fork-tender, but not mushy. They should hold their shape.
3. Transfer carrots to ice-cold water immediately. This will stop them from continuing to cook. Allow to cool for 2 mins, then gently place onto a wire cooling rack to drop dry.
4. Meanwhile, in a container or small bowl, whisk together, hot water, nori, caper brine, rice vinegar, miso paste, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder and olive oil. Set aside
5. Using a very sharp knife or a mandolin, slice the dry carrots lengthwise, alternating between thin strips and sashimi-style sushi pieces, and place into the marinade.
6. Place in the fridge and allow to marinate for a few hours, overnight if possible.
7. To use, remove carrot from the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature.
8. Serve with toasted bagels, smeared with vegan cream cheese and topped with dill,
capers and pickled red onion
Instructions – Vegan Banana Pancake:
Served with chia cream and fresh fruit
Cooking Time: 15 mins Yield: 6 Pancakes Calories: 200 kcal
1. Chia Cream – Blend ingredients until smooth. Store in a squeeze bottle and kept in
2. In a high speed blender, add in all wet ingredients (i.e. Soy Milk, 2 tbsp Oil and Banana) and blend well.
3. Add in the remaining dry ingredients. Blend until smooth. Turn it off as soon as everything is smooth and combined. It usually takes less than a minute.
4. Leave the batter to rest for at least 10 minutes and let it thicken. Set aside.
5. Preheat your frying pan.
6. Lightly grease with some vegan butter or vegetable oil.
7. Pour 1 ladle full / 1/3 cup of batter into the pan. Leave to cook until bubbles appear all
over the top and begin to pop. Flip it gently and let the other side be cooked.
8. Allow to cook for another 2-3 minutes until golden then remove from the pan and serve
immediately with chia cream / maple syrup.
It’s an honour to collab with @ChampagneghMumm this time!
See official launch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx66D…
Enjoy Responsibly !