For this week’s #NeighborhoodSpotlight, join us as we meet with Mike Sammons, the owner of How to Survive on Land and Sea. He originally started a bar in Midtown and he decided he wanted to bring that over to the East End. They’ve been around since 2015 and their specialty is fine wine that is accessible and inexpensive. “How to Survive on Land and Sea” is actually a book that was written in World War 2 era and it was something that Mike read a lot in college on long nights, which inspired the name of the bar.
We love How to Survive for the vast wine selection and Mike’s recommendations are always on point. As they’ve transitioned to providing to-go beverage sales, they’ve also picked up some beer options, as well as partnered with other local establishments to do pop-up events!
The MOVEMETOTX Team is a real estate team serving the Greater Houston area. We assist buyers, sellers, renters, and investors to achieve their real estate goals throughout Houston. To discuss your real estate goals, give us a call today!
– Home Buying Series: https://bit.ly/movemetotxbuy
– Home Selling Series: https://bit.ly/movemetotxsell
– Local Houston MUST VISIT Spots: https://bit.ly/3al5X4j
– Houston Homes For Sale: https://bit.ly/2DLOrKF
🔻FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA🔻
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/movemetotx
– Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/movemetotx
– Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/movemetotx
– Website: http://www.movemetotx.com